All Member Districts of the ACCASBO, BCIP, GCSSD and SEJIF JIFs have access, free of charge, to the HR Risk Management Helpline program for EPL Insurance.
Enquiron, established in 1996, engages executive-level attorneys to provide advice and guidance on HR and Employment Law issues.
All Member Districts have access for up to two people. The phone number is (866) 347-5794
Executive-level attorneys provide confidential and specific advice and guidance on over 50 HR and employment law issues to help you understand regulations, decrease risk, help prevent claims and to reduce claim costs when claims are filed, and to save significant time and money. Examples of topics that the attorneys will address are:
– Performance Management (tenure)
– Hiring Practices (failure to promote or hire)
– Retaliation (whistleblower)
This dedicated site is full of federal and state-specific news, tools and resources that are easy to use and can save you time and money. Some of the included benefits are:
– An online, state-specific employee handbook and policy builder
– Online unlawful harassment training for supervisors and employees
– Forms and posters
– Monthly HR Express Updates for proactive employer risk management
– Live and recorded webinars
If you would like to confirm whom from your District has access to the HR Helpline, please contact
Annette Reap in the JIF Administrator’s office: